- Hand-picked selection: 7 each of 7 varieties, 49 rooted Sedum plugs total. Varieties will repeat if you order multiple trays
- Plant names included: ID sheet includes the exact genus and species/cultivar
- Grow outdoors almost anywhere: Frost & cold hardy to -20F (zone 5+), low maintenance, and drought tolerant, hardy Sedum thrive outdoors year-round
- Countless uses: Ground cover, rock gardens, container plantings, retaining walls, green roofs, mini gardens, favors, and much more
- Detailed care guide included: We'll help you get started even if you're new to succulents
- Rooted plugs are awesome: Simple to transplant and easy to grow. Plugs can be kept in original plastic tray for several weeks with proper care (learn more)
PLEASE NOTE: Colors and varieties will be similar to photo, but may vary depending on the season
Zone 5 (-20F)
Recommended Light Conditions
Growth Habit / Shape
Low Growing / Creeping
1.2" Plug Tray
Easy to Propagate
THIS PLANT IS HARDY IN ZONES 5 - 10
WHAT IS MY HARDINESS ZONE?
- Climate: Zone 5-10. Protect from heavy rain (What's my zone?)
- Where to Grow: Hardy Sedum thrive outdoors in full to partial sun. Good for both containers and in-ground. Long-term indoor growing possible in areas with 10+ hours of direct sun, but plants may fade and stretch (learn more)
- Acclimation: Allow about two weeks to gradually transition from bright shade to full sun after delivery
- Transplanting: We recommend transplanting within 1-2 weeks. If necessary, plugs can stay in original tray for several weeks with proper care
- Soil: Use gritty, well-draining soil to promote root growth and minimize rot, e.g. a cactus or succulent potting mix from your local garden center
- Watering: Water deeply but only when the soil is dry. Actual frequency varies by location, container, soil, and season
- Containers: Use any kind of container, but drainage holes are recommended (learn more)
- Propagation: Propagate Sedum by cutting top 2.0"+ of stem and transplanting (more info)
- Color: Sedum can change colors with the season; peak color is usually spring and/or fall
- Blooms: Sedum bloom every year, usually in the spring or summer. The produce masses of tiny, star-shaped blossoms that attract pollinators.
- Complete Succulent Care Guide
- Stemmed Varieties: 1.0"H - 3.0"H
- Plug / Roots: 1.2"W x 1.5"H
- Plastic Plug Tray: 10.0"L x 10.0"W x 1.5"H
Buy 2+ and save. Discount applied in cart. You can mix and match with other succulent trays!
Sedum (aka Stonecrop) are cold-hardy succulents that make for ...