HOW TO ORDER
Using the options above:
- Choose your Shapes: Select tidy, low-growing rosettes, vertical-growing stemmed varieties, or both.
- Choose your Colors: Select all tones for maximum variety, or select only the tones you want.
- Select the Number of plants you want in the tray: 20 is the minimum; 50+ saves you 10% or more!
- Add on Extra Pots if needed. Extra pots will be shipped along with your plants in the same quantity, ready for re-potting. PLEASE NOTE: Additional soil may be required. We will not re-pot prior to shipping.
- Quantity is the total number of identical trays you want. Most customers will leave this at 1.
PLEASE NOTE: Most trays will include repeats.
- Made to order: Get the exact assortment of shapes and color tones you want, in the quantity you need
- Diverse shapes and colors to get the perfect look for your event or project
- Both indoor and outdoor varieties: Includes frost-hardy varieties that thrive outdoors year-round and soft succulents to grow inside (or outdoors in warm climates).
- Countless uses: Decorations, favors, potted arrangements, mini gardens, centerpieces, and much more
- Detailed care guide included: We'll help you get started, even if you're new to succulents
- Great savings: Wholesale prices that just get better the more you order; see below for discount specifics
- Rooted in individual pots: Ready to transplant or resell. Plants can be kept in 2" pots for several weeks with proper care (learn more)
PLEASE NOTE: Photos are sample only; colors and varieties will be similar, but may vary depending on the season. Plants are unlabeled.
- Climate: Hardy succulents grow outdoors in zone 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10. Soft succulents grow outdoors in zone 9, 10, 11, 12 (what's my zone?)
- Where to Grow: In-ground or potted, hardy succulents thrive outdoors in partial to full sun and tolerate both snow and drought. Soft succulents can grow outdoors in the zones listed above, but also do well indoors in bright rooms. For specific light needs, refer to individual category descriptions
- Acclimation: Allow about 2 weeks to gradually transition from bright shade to partial sun after delivery (learn more)
- Transplanting: We recommend transplanting within 1-2 weeks. If necessary, plants can stay in original pots for several weeks with proper care (learn more)
- Soil: Use sandy, well-draining soil to promote root growth and prevent rot, e.g. a cactus or succulent potting mix from your local garden center
- Watering: Only water when the soil is dry. Actual frequency varies by location, container, soil, and season
- Containers: Use any kind of container, but drainage holes are recommended (learn more)
- Propagation: Propagate rosette varieties by removing offsets (chicks) and transplanting. For stemmed-varieties, cut off top 2" or more, let cutting dry 3-5 days, then follow our Guide to Propagating Cuttings
- Color: Succulents can change colors due to sunlight, season, temperature, and water (learn more)
- Complete Succulent Care Guide
- Rosettes Varieties: 1.75"D - 2.5"D
- Stemmed Varieties: 1"H x 3"H
- Plastic Pots: 2"L x 2"W
- Plastic Tray: 10"L x 10"W for 25 plants or fewer, 20"L x 10"W for larger orders
- Maximum Mature Rosette Size: 3"D - 8"D
- Maximum Mature Stem Height: 3"H - 12"H
BUY MORE PLANTS AND SAVE
|NUMBER OF PLANTS||SAVE|
PLEASE NOTE: Bulk discount does not apply to extra clay pots if included (but does apply to plastic pots). Mix and Match discount does not apply with Build Your Own Tray.
Bulk Tray of 2.0" Pots