- Hand-picked variety: 4 different labeled varieties of soft or hardy succulents. Varieties may repeat if you order multiple sets
- Range of colors, textures and shapes that come from many different genera such as Lithops, Titanopsis, and Gasteria as well as mutants like monstrose & crested plants
- Names included: Each plant is labeled with exact species or cultivar
- Countless uses: Arrangements, terrariums, container plantings, favors, mini gardens, and much more
- Detailed care guide included: We'll help you get started even if you're new to succulents
- Ready to plant or re-sell: Well-established roots make these plants simple to transplant and easy to grow. Plants can be kept in original pots for several weeks with proper care
PLEASE NOTE: Colors and varieties will be similar to photo, but may vary depending on the season.
Set of 2.0" Pots
Discover the color themes, shapes, hardiness, and varieties of...