- Hand-picked variety: 4 different types of succulents; varieties may repeat if you order multiple sets
- Extra colorful: Stripes of variegation and multiple colors from sun stress give these beauties extra interest
- Names included: Each plant is labeled with exact species or cultivar
- Countless uses: Favors, container gardens, centerpieces, rock gardens, and much more
- Detailed care guide included: We'll help you get started even if you're new to succulents
- Ready to plant: Well-established roots make these plants simple to transplant and easy to grow. Plants can be kept in original pots for several weeks with proper care
PLEASE NOTE: Colors and varieties will be similar to photo, but may vary depending on the season.
Set of 2.0" Pots
- Climate: Hardy succulents are frost tolerant and grow outdoors in zone 5-10. Soft succulents grow outdoors in zone 9-12 and need protection from frost (what's my zone?)
- Where to Grow: Hardy succulents thrive outdoors in partial to full sun and tolerate both snow and drought. Soft succulents can grow outdoors in the zones listed above, but also do well indoors near sunny windows.
- Acclimation: Allow about two weeks to gradually transition from bright shade to partial sun after delivery
- Transplanting: We recommend transplanting within 1-2 weeks. If necessary, plants can stay in original pots for several weeks with proper care
- Soil: Use gritty, well-draining soil to promote root growth and minimize rot, e.g. a cactus or succulent potting mix from your local garden center
- Watering: Water deeply and only when the soil is completely dry. Actual frequency varies by location, container, soil, and season
- Containers: Use any kind of container, but drainage holes are recommended
- Propagation: Propagate using offsets, cuttings, or leaves (more info). Some may more difficult to propagate than others
- Color: Colors change through the seasons; provide plenty of sunlight to keep colors vibrant
- Complete Succulent Care Guide
- Rosette varieties: 1.75"W - 2.75"W
- Stemmed varieties: 1.0"H - 3.0"H
- Pots / Roots: 2.0"L x 2.0"W x 2.0"H
Discover the color themes, shapes, hardiness, and varieties of...