MCG Succulent Trifecta™ Kit - Inner Serenity (Designed by Kat McCarthy, The Succulent Eclectic): A DIY arrangement kit that includes three different beautiful indoor succulents in 2.0" pots. Each variety is carefully chosen to be fully compatible, helping to ensure long-term growing success. Extra soil is included to help transplant into a larger container, and an optional 4" plastic pot is available at no extra cost. Premium containers or top dressing can be added on to the kit using the options above.
The Inner Serenity Trifecta proves that “peaceful” is anything but boring! The Core of the design is the apple green Haworthia, whose triangular leaves are enhanced by leaf windows radiating from the center of the plant like the glow of a star. The deep green, round leaves of the Crassula create the Compliment of this succulent design. Finally, an intriguing texture is introduced with the Character, which pulls the succulent arrangement together with another shade of soothing green.
This Trifecta is recommended for sunny windowsills, offices, or any room with bright light. It can also grow outdoors in frost-free weather with part to full sun. Plant in a container with a drainage hole and use a gritty, well-draining soil. Water deeply 2-4 days after planting. Don't water again until the soil is completely dry and the leaves just start to feel flexible.
Plant in a container with a drainage hole and use a gritty, well-draining soil. Water deeply 2-4 days after planting. Don't water again until the soil is completely dry and the leaves just start to feel flexible.
- 3X compatible, rooted succulents in 2.0" pots
- 1X one cup bag of succulent potting soil
- 1X 4.0" plastic terracotta pot (optional)
Please Note: Photo is sample only; plants may vary.
Zone 10 (30F)
Recommended Light Conditions
Filtered / Partial Sun
Recommended Light Conditions
Low Indoor Light
THIS PLANT IS HARDY IN ZONES 10+
WHAT IS MY HARDINESS ZONE?
- Climate: Soft succulents grow outdoors in zone 9-12 and need protection from frost (what's my zone?)
- Where to Grow: Soft succulents can grow outdoors in the zones listed above, but also do well indoors near sunny windows.
- Acclimation: Allow about two weeks to gradually transition from bright shade to partial sun after delivery
- Transplanting: We recommend transplanting within 1-2 weeks. If necessary, plants can stay in original pots for several weeks with proper care
- Soil: Use gritty, well-draining soil to promote root growth and minimize rot, e.g. a cactus or succulent potting mix from your local garden center
- Watering: Water deeply and only when the soil is completely dry. Actual frequency varies by location, container, soil, and season
- Containers: Use any kind of container, but drainage holes are recommended
- Propagation: Propagate using offsets, cuttings, or leaves (more info). Some may more difficult to propagate than others
- Color: Colors change through the seasons; provide plenty of sunlight to keep colors vibrant
- Complete Succulent Care Guide
Annie introduces our all-new MCG Succulent Trifecta™ Kits! The...