- Hand-picked selection: 4 labeled fuzzy succulents from all different genera such as Sempervivum, Cotyledon, Echeveria, Kalanchoe and more
- Countless uses: Terrariums, mini gardens, house plants, favors, and much more!
- Care guide included: We'll help you get started even if you're new to succulents
- Ready to plant: Well-established roots make these plants simple to transplant and easy to grow. Plants can be kept in original pots for several weeks with proper care
PLEASE NOTE: Colors and varieties will be similar to photo, but may vary depending on the season.
Set of 2.0" Pots
Discover the color themes, shapes, hardiness, and varieties of...
- Climate: Zones 4-10+. Protect soft varieties from frost and heavy rain (what's my zone?)
- Where to Grow: Any place that matches the individual plant's hardiess and has bright, indirect sunlight.
- Transplanting: We recommend transplanting within 1-2 weeks. If necessary, plants can stay in original pots for several weeks with proper care
- Soil: Use gritty, well-draining soil to promote root growth and minimize rot, e.g. a cactus or succulent potting mix from your local garden center
- Watering: Water deeply and only when the soil is completely dry. Actual frequency varies by location, container, soil, and season
- Containers: Use any kind of container, but drainage holes are recommended
- Propagation: Propagate using offsets, cuttings, or leaves (more info)
- Color: Tend to be green with interesting textures and patterns. Some have colored leaf tips that flush brighter when given more light and less water
- Complete Succulent Care Guide
- Rosettes: 1.75"W - 2.75"W
- Stemmed Varieties: 1.0"H - 3.0"H
- Pots / Roots: 2.0"L x 2.0"W x 2.0"H