Our Succulent Tool Kit (20 pcs) includes a wide variety of tools to assist with planting and care of succulents & cacti.
Please refer to Fig. 1 for the product descriptions below.
- Water Bottle – Perfect for watering succulents & cacti. The angled narrow tip nozzle is great for avoiding leaves and getting water directly to the soil.
- Spray Bottle – For watering Air Plants. Please Note: Using a spray bottle to water regular succulents & cacti is not recommended.
- Mini Angled Bucket – Multiple uses! The angled lip is useful for getting soil out of a bag and into a pot. Can also be used to hold smaller tools.
- Mesh (3) – Cut to size and put at the bottom of a pot with a drainage hole to prevent soil from falling through.
- Mini Rake – For cleaning up around the base of plants from various rocks, leaves, etc.
- Narrow Shovel - For digging and planting.
- Shovel - For digging and planting.
- Label Stakes (3) - For labeling potted plants.
- Y-shaped Tool - For planting and weeding.
- Bulb w/ Nozzle - For blowing soil off leaves.
- Mini Scooper - For use with soil or top dressings.
- Tweezers - Helps with cleaning plants and leaves.
- Angled Tweezers - For use in difficult to reach areas (e.g. base of leaves)
- Snippers - For cutting off blooms or leaves.
- Brush - For cleaning leaves.
- Dibble - For planting plugs, cuttings, or seeds.
Please Note: Plant and pot not included.