Gardening in Miniature (Book)
By Janit Calvo Paperback / softback, 256 pages ISBN: 9781604693720 (160469372X) Published by Timber Press
Janit Calvo is an artist, miniaturist, gardener, and entrepreneur. Janit resides with her husband in a full-size house and garden in Seattle, Washington. Inspired by her first miniature garden’s long life and easy maintenance, Janit started Two Green Thumbs Miniature Garden Center in 2001. She has won many garden and miniature show awards, and her gardens have appeared in the Seattle Times, Dig Magazine, and Dollhouse Miniature Magazine.
- Shipping Days: Monday, Tuesday
- Same Week Shipping Cut-off: Tuesday 11:30AM PT
- Delivery Days: Usually the following Thursday or Friday
- Delivery Date Requests: Use the comments box during checkout
- Why don't we ship every day? This schedule avoids weekend delays and helps us ensure the plants are delivered fresh
Click here for more shipping and ordering info.
See how we pack and ship succulents:
WHY MOUNTAIN CREST GARDENS?
- Customers Love Us: Thousands of 5-star reviews on Shopper Approved
- Licensed California Succulent Nursery: Most online sellers are just marketers and re-sellers; we're the real deal
- Family Owned & Operated: Growing and shipping beautiful succulents since 1995
- Experienced Customer Service: Our friendly onsite staff are happy to help via phone or email - se habla español
- Plant Names Included: Reusable mini stakes in each pot also include minimum temperature
- Every Order is Handpicked: Our employees care about your order - they love succulents as much as you do
- Environmentally Friendly: Recyclable and biodegradable packaging; minimal spraying and treatments
- Quality Guaranteed: Worry-free online shopping experience