- Hand-picked variety: 4 different varieties of soft and hardy rosette succulents, such as Sempervivum and Echeveria. Varieties will repeat if you order multiple sets
- Range of color tones and textures, all with a classic succulent shape
- Easy to grow: Low maintenance, drought tolerant, can grow in-ground or potted
- Countless uses: Favors, container gardens, centerpieces, terrariums, rock gardens, and much more
- Detailed care guide included: We'll help you get started even if you're new to succulents
- Ready to plant: Well-established roots make these plants simple to transplant and easy to grow. Plants can be kept in original pots for several weeks with proper care
PLEASE NOTE: Colors and varieties will be similar to photo, but may vary depending on the season.
Set of 2.0" Pots
Maximum Rosette Size
Growth Habit / Shape
Discover the color themes, shapes, hardiness, and varieties of...
- Climate: Hardy succulents are frost tolerant and grow outdoors in zone 5-10. Soft succulents grow outdoors in zone 9-12 and need protection from frost (what's my zone?)
- Where to Grow: Hardy succulents thrive outdoors in partial to full sun and tolerate both snow and drought. Soft succulents can grow outdoors in the zones listed above, but also do well indoors near sunny windows.
- Acclimation: Allow about two weeks to gradually transition from bright shade to partial sun after delivery
- Transplanting: We recommend transplanting within 1-2 weeks. If necessary, plants can stay in original pots for several weeks with proper care
- Soil: Use gritty, well-draining soil to promote root growth and minimize rot, e.g. a cactus or succulent potting mix from your local garden center
- Watering: Water deeply and only when the soil is completely dry. Actual frequency varies by location, container, soil, and season
- Containers: Use any kind of container, but drainage holes are recommended
- Propagation: Propagate using offsets, cuttings, or leaves (more info). Some may more difficult to propagate than others
- Color: Colors change through the seasons; provide plenty of sunlight to keep colors vibrant
- Complete Succulent Care Guide
- Rosettes: 1.75"W - 2.75"W
- Pots / Roots: 2.0"L x 2.0"W x 2.0"H
- Maximum Mature Rosette Size: 3.0"W - 12.0"W