- Hand-picked variety: 7 each of 7 different varieties of soft and hardy rosette succulents, such as Sempervivum and Echeveria. 49 rooted plugs total. Varieties will repeat if you order multiple sets
- Range of color tones and textures, all with a classic succulent shape
- Plant names included: ID sheet includes the exact genus and species/cultivar
- Easy to grow: Low maintenance, drought tolerant, can grow in-ground or potted
- Countless uses: Favors, container gardens, centerpieces, terrariums, rock gardens, and much more
- Detailed care guide included: We'll help you get started even if you're new to succulents
- Rooted plugs are awesome: Simple to transplant and easy to grow. Plugs can be kept in original plastic tray for several weeks with proper care (learn more)
PLEASE NOTE: Colors and varieties will be similar to photo, but may vary depending on the season.
Recommended Light Conditions
Filtered / Partial Sun
Maximum Rosette Size
Growth Habit / Shape
Winter Dormant Partial
1.2" Plug Tray
- Climate: Hardy succulents are frost tolerant and grow outdoors in zone 5-10. Soft succulents grow outdoors in zone 9-12 and need protection from frost (what's my zone?)
- Where to Grow: Hardy succulents thrive outdoors in partial to full sun and tolerate both snow and drought. Soft succulents can grow outdoors in the zones listed above, but also do well indoors near sunny windows.
- Acclimation: Allow about two weeks to gradually transition from bright shade to partial sun after delivery
- Transplanting: We recommend transplanting within 1-2 weeks. If necessary, plugs can stay in original tray for several weeks with proper care
- Soil: Use gritty, well-draining soil to promote root growth and minimize rot, e.g. a cactus or succulent potting mix from your local garden center
- Watering: Water deeply and only when the soil is completely dry. Actual frequency varies by location, container, soil, and season
- Containers: Use any kind of container, but drainage holes are recommended
- Propagation: Propagate using offsets, cuttings, or leaves (more info)
- Color: Colors change through the seasons; provide plenty of sunlight to keep colors vibrant
- Complete Succulent Care Guide
- Rosettes: 1.0"W - 1.5"W
- Plugs / Roots: 1.5"L x 1.2"W
- Plastic Plug Tray: 11.0"L x 10.0"W x 1.5"H
- Maximum Mature Rosette Size: 3"W - 8"W
- Maximum Mature Cluster Size (Including Offsets / Chicks): 12.0"W
Buy 2+ and save. Discount applied in cart. You can mix and match with other succulent trays!
An updated introduction to succulent plugs and wholesale plug ...