- Hand-picked variety: 4 different varieties from different genera. Varieties will repeat if you order multiple sets.
- Assorted shapes and colors: Sample the incredible diversity of succulents
- Easy to grow: Low maintenance, drought tolerant, can grow indoors near a sunny window
- Countless uses: Favors, container gardens, centerpieces, terrariums, rock gardens, and much more
- Detailed care guide included: We'll help you get started even if you're new to succulents
- Ready to plant: Well-established roots make these plants simple to transplant and easy to grow. Plants can be kept in original pots for several weeks with proper care
PLEASE NOTE: Colors and varieties will be similar to photo, but may vary depending on the season.
Set of 2.0" Pots
Discover the color themes, shapes, hardiness, and varieties of...
- Climate: Hardy succulents like Sempervivum are frost tolerant and grow outdoors in zone 5-10. Soft succulents grow outdoors in zone 9-12 and need protection from frost (what's my zone?)
- Where to Grow: Hardy succulents thrive outdoors while soft succulents thrive outdoors in frost-free climates or indoors near a sunny window. Good for both containers and in-ground
- Acclimation: Allow about two weeks to gradually transition from bright shade to partial sun after delivery
- Transplanting: We recommend transplanting within 1-2 weeks. If necessary, plants can stay in original pots for several weeks with proper care
- Soil: Use gritty, well-draining soil to promote root growth and minimize rot, e.g. a cactus or succulent potting mix from your local garden center
- Watering: Water deeply and only when the soil is completely dry. Actual frequency varies by location, container, soil, and season
- Containers: Use any kind of container, but drainage holes are recommended
- Propagation: Propagate using offsets, cuttings, or leaves (more info)
- Color: Provide plenty of sunlight to keep colors bright
- Complete Succulent Care Guide
- Rosette Varieties: 1.75"W - 2.75"W
- Stemmed Varieties: 1.0"H - 3.0"H
- Pots / Roots: 2.0"L x 2.0"W x 2.0"H
- Maximum Mature Rosette Size: 3.0"W - 8.0"W