By Cassidy Tuttle
Soft Cover - 288 pages
About Idiot's Guide: Succulents
Succulents are plants that hold water in their leaves, such as cacti, aloe, and echeveria. They have captured the hearts of crafters, decorators, and plant lovers all over the world. Always popular as an outdoor plant in warm climates, succulents have found a new popularity as a try indoor plant that's easy to care for and fun to look at. Idiot's Guides: Succulents includes:
• Everything needed to select, pair, pot, and care for succulent plants.
• Snapshots of 100 of the most popular varieties of succulent plants, including care, color, hardiness, pairing, and a full-color photo for each.
• 16 beautiful craft projects with how-to steps and color photos, including picture frames, wreaths, terrariums, centerpieces, and bouquets.
• Tips on successfully propagating new succulents from existing plants.
• Extensive advice on choosing pots and unique planters, repotting succulents, and pairing varieties for maximum impact.
• An index of succulents by color and height that gives readers another tool for selecting the succulents that will look.
About the Author
My name is Cassidy Tuttle and I’m a professional photographer turned succulent addict.My adventure with succulents started with three small plants on the window sill of my basement apartment. Within a year I had propagated them and purchased more, totaling over 100 plants! It’s been a fun adventure since then as I’ve drowned, burned, frozen, and starved my collection of succulents. I teach you how to avoid all those mistakes I made or help you recover from them. While I’ve killed plenty of succulents in the last few years, I’ve also kept hundreds alive and thriving, and I know you can do the same!
Check out Cassidy's website : Succulents and Sunshine